Saturday, September 22, 2007

Porto



A typical meal called Francesinha / The south side of the river Douro is called Morocco by locals



The Ribeira in Porto / Boats that used to carry port wine



Mitja on the Dom Luis I bridge / One of the remaining trams



Igreja (church) de São Francisco / Interesting architecture at the riverside



More architecture / Dom Luis I bridge



Old buildings / São Bento train station



Interesting azulejos / Entrance to the church



Catacombs inside the church / Session room beside the church



Our clothes are being washed at this moment :)

3 comments:

Tulipa said...

I loved the last photo :P. Did you liked Francesinha? I like it :) Have you visit the wine cellars?? You should visit, it's great.

A big Hug*

Anonymous said...

I wish I could try the franchesina.... looks realy njami :)

well see you two soon... by direttore

Kristina said...

Mitja liked the francesinha, but for me it was too much meat and too spicy :) Direttore, you would have loved it!! :) Not to mention the port wine :))