Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Planning

We are planning a Portugal & Morocco trip in September 2007 and finally we have begun some more serious work on the matter. We are currently examining transfer possibilities, airplane and train connections and planning a rough route.

Hopefully we buy the plane tickets today :)

Our 3-weeks trip will include 1 week in Morocco and 2 weeks in Portugal, low-budget and backpacking, using local transport connections and sleeping in hostel and camping grounds.

Below you can see our first rough journey plan. Will need to be updated, of course :)

Created with Google Maps.

If any of you has experiences on the subject, please use the comments to contact us! Any information will be very welcome!

4 comments:

Veronika said...

Great! I don't think I'll be too much of a help for you (I'll try to help of course everytime I can), but I'll enthusiastically comment here, for sure :)))

Mitja said...

Hi snooch. Did we chat once on msn in conference with Kristina?

Nice name BTW :)

Veronika said...

Thanks! ;)

You have a great memory! :)) We did chat once on msn, as far as I remember there were also knives involved in the topics of the conversation, but I'm not quite sure about that :)))

Mitja said...

Yes I should thank god for my memory. Too bad I don't belive in god :)