Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Insurance Matters!

Today we are dealing with health insurance. I already have mine taken care of, while Mitja should do it any day now.

I like the feeling of having one less thing to do before departure :)

Time is running and we still haven't planned any further. At least I haven't my share. I am to organize the Morocco part until entering Portugal. Somehow I think "oh, we'll manage just fine", but on the other hand it's driving me a bit nuts not knowing where I'll sleep and what bus will I take until the next city.

I examined some of travel agency's itineraries only to find them of little use and all the same. Since we're starting in Marrakech and going upwards, I am not planning to visit the high areas and the dessert (and no camel ride for me, sadly... but maybe I'll leave that for another journey, to - let's say - Egypt :))

I think it would be a good idea to have a place to sleep day 1, since we land in late evening and I don't think we'll be much enthusiast about searching for accommodation, but for the remaining days we'll just ask around. I read an excellent article in Horizont about a couple getting hotels beds for as little as 4,00 €. But I am not sure we'll have the same luck :)

2 comments:

Veronika said...

I had a look, but only found hotels and hostels for more than 10€...but I'll keep on searching and will let you know as soon as I'll find something! ;)

Kristina said...

Didn't I say 20 €? :)